The New Sincerity

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Love a nice hot shower


I really do. Sometimes I forget how much and then I'll have a long tiring day and hop in the shower. Oh the ecstasy! Sore back? Stuffed up nose? Gone. I particularly enjoy opening my mouth up and letting the water pour in and out again. It can be, dare I say it, a little bit orgasmic. Perhaps I should follow up an especially good hot shower with a cold one.
I wish there was a way of enjoying long showers without wasting water because I currently have to limit my time.
posted by Replenished at 8:41 AM

4 Comments:

Ic an think of nothing more deliciously sybaratic then a long hot shower myself either - many other things are competitors but nothing quite matches that peak of simple deliciousness.

Cold following hot is something I'll have to try! It always feels good coming from a steam room into an ice plunge, I wonder if it would be any kind of equivalent ...

August 10, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Re: the pictures, it's all fun and games until the cat jumps up on the shower curtain rod and damn near pulls it out of the wall and leaves it permanently bent. She was a small little black cat but she loved making long leaps up on things. She didn't always land well.

August 15, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Can I suggest a post devoted to stuffed animals? I'm soon adding a pink elephant with a music box inside to my menagerie, so happy!

November 28, 2008 at 12:51 AM  

Stuffed animals? Genius, I loves them too ^_^

November 29, 2008 at 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home